Sunday 26 August 2018

Sunday 26th August 2018

I've just copied and pasted yesterday's blog post as well as backing up my hard drive and rebooting my likkle laptop to get the internet connection back and I'm about to take the pup out for an early morning stroll... all by 7.30am!  I'm gonna be wiped out by 3pm!  lol
___

Puppy walked and fed... not even 8am yet!!

Next up - pills!
___

That's me 4 pills taken so I'm all set for the day now... just need a coffee to wake me up now!
___

Gonna have a bath ready for tomorrow now... BBS I hope!
___

Out of the bath and prescription taken, so I'll have a really early night tonight, in preparation for spending tomorrow afternoon with the in-laws again tomorrow.
___

Just waiting for Steve's take away to turn up then I can head to bed, so I'll post this now.

Nite nite orl!
___


No comments:

Post a Comment