Friday 22 January 2021

22nd January 2021 news and opinion

Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com

22nd January 2021

The Evolutionary Origins of Friendship
How To Set Healthy Boundaries With Friends To Preserve Your Mental and Emotional Well-Being - Amanda's comment: I'm learning so much from this article, but my friends don't seem to understand that I'm struggling too until I rant on Facebook then they go off in a strop until they need me again when they seem to forget everything I've ranted publically about! My friendships seem to be very one-sided with me constantly giving and them taking, without even a second thought about how I might be feeling and if I need support too
5 ways to improve this key component of emotional intelligence
Are social media apps losing their identities?
Rees-Mogg: Imagine me laid down flat when trying to judge social distancing

No comments:

Post a Comment