Saturday 23 January 2021

Finished studying for the day and...

...I'm gonna give myself a day off tomorrow.

 

The course was advertised as taking 1.5-3 hours, so a short course in comparison to most of them and was thinking I could leisurely work my way through it today and manage to have an early night.

 

Didn't work out like that though.

 

I skipped at least half of the course and it still took the best part of 9 hours, so would have been more accurate to list the course length at 15-20 hours.  I managed to pass the assessment first time though (I got 83% and the pass mark was 80%), so feeling pretty chuffed with that, and I'm gonna make a determined effort to catch my negative thoughts and immediately turn them into positive ones so that my depression will hopefully eff off and leave me alone.  In the first module, it explained that thoughts lead to feelings which lead to actions, so by thinking negative thoughts I've been accidentally making myself feel negative which has made me act negatively too, so hopefully if I remember to think positive thoughts, that'll increase my mood and hopefully therefore my actions too, which will lead to more positive thoughts, feelings and actions... I've got myself into a negative mindset over the last two decades, so I'm not expecting it to work quickly, but hopefully the more I do it, the easier it'll be to cope.

 

I've updated the appropriate pages on my navigation site, so I'm all ready to start the new week of learning again on Monday.

 

Steve's promised that we'll have porridge for breakfast tomorrow morning... hope so, then we've gotta get the rubbish and recycling put out ready for it to be collected bright and early on Monday, then our groceries are being delivered just after lunch on Monday as well as bringing the rubbish sack and recycling box back in when they've been emptied.

 

I've taken my last two pills of the day, so I'm off to beddy-byes now.  Nite nite orl and I'll see you tomorrow at some point.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment