Friday 22 January 2021

Achieved a lot so far this morning

Mornin' all. 

 

I've already taken my morning pills, set the virus scan going (thankfully it came back clear again), bought our nephew, B, his first birthday gifts (that I bet Steve'll take credit for) which will hopefully be here tomorrow, had my breakfast (bread and butter again), checked my emails and forum, updated the spreadsheet and done ⅔ of the news and it's not even lunchtime yet!


Gonna do the last third of the news, then make myself lunch (more bread and butter) if Steve hasn't woken up by then.  He's supposed to be my carer for 35 hours a week, but I'm lucky to get that in 6 months, let alone a week!  I started keeping a spreadsheet with all the hours he actually cares for me, starting on Monday morning and we're now at lunchtime on Friday, but he's only cared for me for an hour and 27 minutes so far this week, and all bar literally 3 minutes, it was care for both of us!  I OTOH have cared for him alone for an hour and 22 minutes so far and I'm fed up to the back teeth of Steve getting credit for being my carer but doing buggar all to deserve the title.


Steve's woken up now, so hopefully that means we'll be getting a cooked meal (as opposed to bread and butter) for the first time since Tuesday.


Gonna try and study all afternoon to catch up on missing doing it for the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment