Saturday 23 January 2021

Just done my exercises

Today was the first day since Tuesday that I'd done them and oh boy are my legs feeling it now!  Time to sort the news out now though, while I recover.

 

B's birthday gifts are arriving today and I bet Steve'll fall asleep with his laptop still playing a video or podcast or something, so I won't be able to study until the gifts have arrived because it's a video course and I won't be able to hear the door with my headphones on.

 

Talking of Steve - he's supposed to be my carer yeah?  Well I've been keeping a spreadsheet of what we've done to care for each other since Monday and Steve's only done one thing for me this week that lasted less than 5 minutes (he answered the door when I got home from seeing the nurse) and spent about 1½ hours caring for me so far this week, so I'll only pay him a couple of quid, if that, as soon as I've found out the minimum hourly wage and I've got an accurate record of how little he really does as my carer, ready for my PIP application.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment