Thursday 28 January 2021

Achieved quite a lot today

Since posting the news, I've had help with writing the back of the book I wrote for NaNo, which is gonna take more editing than normal 'cos we lost the puppy when I was almost half way through writing it and I used the writing to avoid my grief, then I put this person in touch with Steve so that he can help her sort out her site so that it's better for viewing on mobiles, then I had my lunch, done my exercises and I've spent the rest of the afternoon and evening so far, deleting tens of thousands of emails.  Hoping to get to the end of 2012 before I head to bed tonight.

 

Eaten 3 meals today, for the first time in a veeeery long time.

 

The deep virus scan is busy checking each individual email for viruses atm and has been at 26% since about 11am.

 

I've just taken my last two pills of the day and I'm gonna head to bed soon I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment