Saturday 16 January 2021

Taken my pills, phoned up about the boxes and apparently...

...I was "a right mardy arse" on the phone because I was told that the boxes that Morrisons left here on Wednesday and the driver promised he would pick up later that day, but never returned so Steve phoned their Head Office yesterday and was promised that they would be picked up yesterday, but again they weren't, so I've just called them and was told it'd be Monday now, so I've taken the boxes outside and if they are stolen then it's not my fault.

 

Time to get the news sorted on my sites now and Steve's just said that our lunch'll be "not sausage rolls" again, instead of the lasagne, chips and veg he promised me yesterday.  When that's done, I'll start studying again... as long as it's not too late in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment