Wednesday 20 January 2021

Mornin' all!

How are you all doing this morning?

 

For some bizarre reason, I'm in a truly awesome mood this morning and motivated to get going which is soo unlike me!


I've already set the weekly, deeper, longer virus scan going ☑, refilled our portioned box things and then the bigger tub with more sultanas ☑ then had a shower and washed my hair ☑, taken my morning pills ☑ (it's Wednesday so it's a FA day which means I can't take my Calcium until lunchtime) and I'm all ready and raring to go for doing the news now... I could get used to feeling this motivated❗  Might even, assuming the news is nice and quick to do this morning, study a course this afternoon.

 

Steve seems to be feeling motivated with the programme I asked him to come up with for me too... just gotta find the document with the additional bit in now, so that it can remind us both what the extra part of it is that isn't random.  Keep yer fingers crossed that he'll feel motivated enough to keep working on it for the rest of the day now.


Gotta remember to charge my mobile phone 📱 up in a couple of hours too, so that it doesn't run out of juice 🔋 just as I'm about to head to bed.


Today is gonna be a good day I reckon 👍


No comments:

Post a Comment