Tuesday 26 January 2021

Gonna have a well-deserved early night I reckon

I've had a few late nights and late mornings recently, so I'm gonna shut down, take my pills and have a really early night tonight, to let my body recover a bit.

 

It's gonna be the weekly virus scan tomorrow and the monthly deep scan on Thursday, so don't worry if you don't hear from me much, especially emails, until Friday this week.  I'm not ignoring you, I just don't open either of my email programmes on Wednesdays and especially during the deep scans each month, so that the virus scan finishes a bit quicker 'cos it doesn't have to scan tens of thousands of emails individually 😉

 

My screen has just dimmed so it must be 7pm and time for my night-time pills.  See you all at some point tomorrow... nite nite orl.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment