Friday 20 January 2023

Mornin' all

I've already taken my morning pills after forgetting my supplements yesterday morning, made myself a bottle of squash and got a drinking choccie on the go now.  I reckon I'll have a bowl of granola rather than toast for my breakfast this morning, just for a change.  Not sure what I'll have for lunch now that the freezer is empty!


Steve died less than a month ago and the funeral was only 2 and a bit days ago, but people are already going back to their selfish selves and expecting me to support and encourage them which is the last thing on my mind right now, but I'm not being given a choice so my trusty mask is back up yet again and any support I was hoping for as a young widow has gone out of the window already... as long as I support them though, that's all that fucking matters.


I've just set the daily virus scan going so hopefully that'll still be clear.  My mobile only had 1% of charge left, so I plugged that straight in as soon as I came down, while I was waiting for my laptop to boot up lol


Time to sort out today's to-do list now I reckon, and I'll have my breakfast after this morning's carer has been and gone, otherwise I'll be mid-mouthful when she comes to the door lol


No comments:

Post a Comment