Friday 20 January 2023

Today's (20th January 2023) lunch photo

I'm feeling decidedly ropey so didn't wanna risk too much for lunch so just had the pack of 10 vegan sage and onion deli slices and a can of ginger beer for my lunch.  It's gonna be ginger all afternoon either cans of ginger beer or chunks of crystalised ginger, depending on how yucky I'm feeling... no risks at all this afternoon though.

 

I've got about 2kg of sultanas to chomp my way through eventually, so if my belly starts feeling better this afternoon, I'll attempt a tub of those and take it from there, but I've gone though so much over the last 6 weeks that my body is, understandably, rebelling now so I'm just gonna play it safe and recover as much as possible after the wake on Sunday... no more risks and what my body wants is what it gets... no more pushing myself too hard and fast and I certainly won't be as active as I have been since 10th December 2022 - I'm gonna rest up and recover at every opportunity now and treat my body so much better than I have done over the last few weeks.


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment