Saturday 21 January 2023

Today's (21st January 2023) lunch photo

I had the entire packet of 16 Plant Chef breaded nuggets and a huge splodge of brown sauce for my lunch and I'm bloated now as well as over 1,000 calories over budget lol  That's OK though 'cos I need to put on weight and being significantly over my daily calorie budget (thanks to the dairy-free spread I have on my toast and 4 Belgian buns this week) is the way my body prefers to do it.


Tomorrow will be a very low calorie day 'cos I won't be having breakfast 'cos I get travel sick and prolly won't eat much at the wake for the same reason too, so loading up on calories the rest of this week should hopefully mean that I don't lose any weight on my weekly weigh-in on Monday.


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment