Thursday 22 February 2024

Mornin' all

I didn't get an early night after all, but I woke up half an hour later than normal so hopefully that was enough for my body to start to recover.


I've popped my morning pills with my morning glass of water so I'm good to go now.  The daily virus scan is zipping away and I wanna try and increase my daily budget on the electricity smart meter today otherwise I won't be able to afford to use any other electricity because of the central heating.


Today's main task is gonna be to scan in my medical records then file the paper copy so that I can plan out my NaNo book that will, potentially, continue into JanNo too.


This blog post is a bit long, so I'm gonna publish it and put today's to-do list together before my morning carer arrives.


The smart meter has just come on and the central heating alone has already used up £2.46 of my £4 daily budget of electricity and I can't work out how to turn it off!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment