Thursday 18 April 2024

Nite nite orl

I've had a weird day today... I've barely achieved anything but I'm absolutely shattered.


Can someone remind me to plan out more of my book tomorrow please?  I'll be getting to the bit where I first started blowing chunks and I'd like to get as much of that time planned out as I can 'cos I know I'll be feeling psychosomatically nauseous so I wanna get as much planned out as quickly as I can.  Got enough ginger beer and crystalised ginger to keep me going but I hate feeling sick at the best of times, let alone when I have control over it so I wanna get it all planned out as soon as I can so that I can be sure I've still got enough left for non-psychosomatic nausea.


I've popped my last two pills of the day, so it's time for me to shut down and head up to beddy-byes now.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment