Tuesday 15 October 2024

Mornin' all

Urgh, my cold is definitely starting to take hold now, but it's in my throat instead of my nose this morning.


I've taken my first blood pressure reading of the day as well as swallowed my 9 morning pills and run the daily virus scan so I'm good to go for the day now


Gotta remember that it's grocery delivery day today so I've gotta put the bags in front of the door when my carer has gone and I need to put in my next order too.


I've gotta remember to put the blood pressure reading photos up before I head to bed tonight otherwise I'll be stressed out before the day has even started tomorrow.


I made a FB post about my blood pressure readings that I wanna keep an eye on for replies too.


It's also the 15th so all my money is gonna disappear today 'cos of the monthly bills all coming out, but I can relax after that.


This blog post is already waaay too long so I'm gonna publish it and put today's to-do list together, hopefully before my first carer of the day arrives.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment