...eating three meals, keeping well-hydrated, eating (and drinking) enough fruit and veg, getting enough chocolate into me to satisfy my sweet tooth and booking my annual LTC review before lunch... just gotta remember the date and time now lol I'm also grateful for not snacking at all and not going hungry today. I've tried a new-to-me fruit and I approve and I'm grateful that tomorrow and Thursday will see me adding a Pak Choi to my lunches.
I'm grateful that my cold has cleared up so quickly and easily and that my soya milks were in stock so I'll be able to try out the Omega mixes in my smoothie machine soon (as long as I remember lol).
To finish off, I'm grateful that I eventually remembered to order a few copies of my second memoir so that they can join the copies of my first one in the bedroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment