Monday, 5 October 2026

Mornin' all

Happy birthday to me,
Squashed tomatoes for tea,
There's a nutter,
In the gutter,
And yes it was me!


I had a bad night last night again, but taking the gummy an hour before bedtime did kinda help.


I've woken up to a 'Morning Stability' score of 2 so there won't be any birthday laps or exercises today.


I've also lost 300g this week so I'm 1.4kg overweight now, which is a relief.


I've taken my 11 morning pills, refilled the bottle with squash and tried a vegan Nutella for the first time for my birthday breakfast and it tasted sooo good.  It hasn't messed me up yet and there are none of my allergens in it, so I'm trying to remain positive that I can have chocolate spread for breakfast instead of trying to resist my cravings before 8am.


I've just taken the rubbish sack and the paper/card sack outside and it doesn't feel too windy out there, so hopefully they won't be blown away.


I've just remembered to start the virus scan, so I'll put my breakfast comment and today's to-do list up when that's all done and dusted, but for now this first blog post of the day is getting to be a bit long, so I'm gonna shut up and go and make myself my first creamy drinking chocolate of the day.  Gotta remember to change the bedding at lunchtime and try and get the duvet in the right position this time!  lol


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment