Monday, 5 October 2026

Today's (5th October 2026) breakfast comments

I started off my birthday and this week as I mean to go on: with my normal 500ml glass of water to wash my 11 morning pills down with and a second, solid breakfast of 2 slices of wholemeal toast with approx 10g of 'Buttery' spread and approx 15g of a plant-based chocolate and hazelnut spread washed down with a 250ml bottle of wonky pineapple juice, which was just what the doctor ordered.


I've also got my first allowed caffeinated instant coffee of the week on the go too and I'm planning on having as many me-friendly creamy drinking chocolates as I want today - I deserve it and I need the space in the fridge door for tomorrow's two soya milks to try making my first ever seeded smoothie with yesterday's Omega seeds.  I've got no idea if it'll work or if it'll break the machine, but I wanna give it a go just to see what it's like.


No comments:

Post a Comment