Well, the gummy sleeping pill I took last night worked after about an hour and I've woken up feeling a lot more human this morning, so I'm gonna try and take the gummy at the same time as my evening pills tonight at about 6pm to see what happens tonight and tomorrow morning.
My 'Morning Stability' score on my Visible was 3 this morning, so I've just done my last set of laps and exercises of the week after taking my blood pressure which was pretty high-for-me at 120, then I popped my 10 morning pills before doing my laps and exercises.
A Freegler is interested in something that I'm offering and said that they were coming today but didn't give a time, so hopefully they will reply with a sensible time soon 'cos I've already told them that I don't answer the door after 6pm.
I've also got 2 deliveries due to arrive today and I've gotta take my recycling out, and put my OddBox container out at about 5pm too. I'm gonna put my rubbish out this week, but I don't want it to blow away so I'll put it out tomorrow morning instead of today.
I've got a packet of 'Omega seeds' coming with tonight's OddBox so I'm gonna empty them into today's deliveries and try having a Omega soya smoothie to see what that's like on Tuesday. I've got a chocolate soya milk on my grocery order too, so I'll give that a try with the seeds too.
I finished off the last two bananas for my solid breakfast this morning, which thankfully gave me enough energy to get through my laps and exercises without falling down. I desperately want to not snack today 'cos I've put on 2kg in less than a week and I eat because I'm bored not because I'm hungry, so I desperately wanna try and break that habit.
The virus scan was reassuringly clear, so it's time to get my breakfast photo up on Instagram, then my to-do list, then go and make myself my first creamy drinking chocolate of the day methinks.
BBS
No comments:
Post a Comment