Take Visible reading- 3 out of 5 todayTake FunCap reading on 1st of each month-1.7 out of 5 for July-1.8 for August- 1.9 for SeptemberUse blood pressure machinePut details onto spreadsheetPut BP machine away- Weigh myself every Monday
- Log weight into NutraCheck
Drink glass of waterTake morning pillsRun daily virus scan- Download Visible readings on 1st of each month
- Put Visible readings onto health site on 1st of each month
- Study at least one course
- Listen to podcasts
- Listen to playlists
- Turn on air purifier
Read and review a book- Add more books to my TBR pile
- Ask Alexa to play Baroque music/random music/the radio
Check forum- Announce birthdays if necessary
- Refill bottle with squash
Make breakfast oftoast & juice/waterTake photo of breakfast- Try taking a Goji Berry after I've eaten
Put photo of breakfast on Instagram- Wash up
Put breakfast into NutraCheck- Update menu with your breakfast
Do morning lapsDo morning sit-ups in hallDo morning crunches in hallDo morning twists in hallDo wall planks in hallDo side steps in hallDo hip circles in hallDo squats in living room- Get washed and changed
- Brush my teeth
Take passport photo of my head, shoulders and upper body-The one in my blue top is acceptable, but not the ones I took yesterday or today-gonna try and take a photo without my headband first-needs to be without my headband and glasses and taken in the air-lock in the middle of the day- I don't think I need to any more 'cos my Blue Badge is in the post as of today- Apply for passport -
I need to get my birth certificate and info from my mum first-I've got hopefully all of the information I need now- I may not need to now - Take part in competitions
- Take OddBox container out at 5pm every Sunday
- Keep voicemail active
- Have caffeinated coffee/peach tea
- Sort OddBox recipes into breakfast/lunch/tea/pud/snack/drink
- Open living room window
- Open kitchen window
- Open back door
- Open bathroom window
Indulge in as many creamy drinks as I want- Indulge in a box of mince pies
Do detailed stock takeCome up with solid frozen and fresh veg menu for next weekCome up with solid frozen and fresh veg menu for 2 weeks' timeBox up recyclingTake recycling outsidePut food waste into caddyTake caddy outsideEmpty living room binTie up black bagPut black bag into sackPut sack in front of the doorGive Freegler their strainer- we've arranged for a 3pm pickupBring in first delivery- due between 2pm and 4pmOpen first deliveryPut first delivery awayBring in second delivery- due between 2pm and 4pmOpen second deliveryPut second delivery awayRefill dosette box after lunchTake OddBox container out at 5pmBring in OddBox container if it's delivered early enoughPut OddBox fruit and veg away if it's delivered early enoughTry bands on my HLTH device-tried the second one in the bath this morning-just put the third one on to test overnight so I've got one more left to try now- it stayed around my ankle all night, thankfully, so just got one more to try then I can swap and change them whenever I want to- Run monthly virus scan on 28th of every month
Ask M to bring box of stuff to Freegle downstairs so that I can...- Take photos of unwanted things in the spare room
- Advertise spare room things on Freegle
- Housework - Monday - change bedding &
bring inrubbish/recycling - Housework - Tuesday - tidy living room &
groceries&clear caches - Housework - Wednesday -
clean bathroom - Housework - Thursday - sweep carpets
- Housework - Friday - tidy bedrooms
- Housework - Saturday -
clean kitchen/have bathor shower - Housework - Sunday - rubbish and
recycling/refill dosette box - Arrange for emergency plumber to come back out for the other radiator coolant fillings - I've just re-found him (TJB Heating if I forget again) on Check A Trade and explained the situation and he's up for doing it, so I've sent him the questions from my home insurers and as soon as I've got their approval I'll sort out when he can come and fit the other 5 radiators and fill them up with coolant
Contact home insurers for their approval of radiator replacements- I heard from them just before lunch and they had a few questions which I've answered as well as I can before contacting the plumber but I want their approval before I get on the blower to himPut menu up on blog every weekend- Send reviewers my book if they agree
- Keep my fingers crossed they enjoy and positively review my memoir
- Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants the tea cups, glasses,
spaghetti strainer, creative/wildlife stuff or the mugs -someone is interested in the spaghetti strainer-we've arranged a 3pm handoverit's gone now - Keep an eye on Olio to see if anyone wants anything
- Keep an eye on Freecycle to see if anyone wants anything
Make lunch of proteinand veg/meal replacement/caramel Barista milkTake photo of lunchPut photo of lunch on InstagramDo washing upPut lunch into NutraCheck- Take lunchtime pill
Update menu with your lunchRefill dosette box every Sunday- Refill can dispenser
- Do afternoon laps
- Do afternoon sit-ups in hall
- Do afternoon crunches in hall
- Do afternoon twists in hall
- Do wall planks in hall
- Do side steps in hall
- Do hip circles in hall
- Do squats in living room
- Charge up powerbanks
Charge up VisibleCharge up personal phoneCharge up spam phone- Charge up watch
- Charge up HLTH band
- Charge up fan
- Refill bottle with squash
Put OddBox container in front of the door on Sunday- Make tea of water/meal replacements/fruit
- Take photo of tea
- Bring tea through to the living room
- Put photo of tea on Instagram
- Do washing up
- Put tea into NutraCheck
- Update menu with your tea
- And loads of soft drinks
- And dried fruit and nuts in the tubs
- Study my courses (starting at the bottom of the page)
- Post about something I'm grateful for today
- Download, resize and save BP machine photos
- Put 6 days' worth of BP photos onto my health site
- Put BP spreadsheet onto health site on the last day of each month
- Close living room window
- Close kitchen window
- Close bathroom window
- Close back door
- Clear browser caches every Tuesday
- Clear browser caches on 27th of every month
Do evening Visible check-inTake evening pillsGo to bed
Sunday, 4 October 2026
Second and final update to today's to-do list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment