Monday 13 April 2015

My Deities are fantastic to me!

I was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth this morning, trying to avoid my Monday assignments of inviting 5 females to 2 online communities.

Things weren't looking good at that point... I'd already spent 3 hours of the morning and hadn't found a single site at that time.

I sort of semi thought/semi prayed that I'd get the invites done before the shopping arrives tonight then came out of the bathroom, sat in front of my laptop and within 2 hours it was totally done!

If I hadn't connected with my Higher Powers this morning, I firmly believe that I wouldn't have got the invites done today!

I know I need to make an offering to them as payment for answering the prayer for me so quickly but I'm totally lost about what to offer to them!  I'll definitely say a huge thank you to them tonight, but I'm thinking that they should have something physical too?

Maybe they are keeping track of all the prayers they've answered so that they can request a huge payment at some point in future?

No comments:

Post a Comment