Friday 24 January 2020

Friday 24th January 2020

Mornin' all.

My pills went down really easily this morning, so I'm hoping that means today will be a good day.

The Fitbit still hasn't logged yesterday's walk with the puppy so it needs to be above 75% charge to work (approx 2 days between charges) instead of the 5 days it was advertised as so it's getting a ⭐⭐⭐ review from me at the end of February.

It's lovely and light outside now, so I'll take the puppy for our stroll now, then carry on reading the book.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed for the first time today, just one more walk at lunchtime, then her lunch, then we can relax until tea-time then we can all relax and head to bed.  Time to finish reading the book now so that I can review it.
➰➰➰

The book has been read and reviewed on my writing site, blog and Amazon now, so I can relax before I have me lunch, then try and remember what I was going to do after it was finished 🤣
➰➰➰

Put a couple of photo's and a video up on my site of our baby girl.  Dunno what to do with the rest of the day now though 🤣
➰➰➰

Taken me pills so I'll head to bed as soon as they kick in - hopefully not too late tonight 'cos it was almost midnight by the time I fell asleep last night❗
➰➰➰

Gonna head to bed now, but I'll be back again tomorrow... nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment