Saturday 18 January 2020

Saturday 18th January 2020

Mornin' all❗

How are you all doing this morning❓

I've already taken my pills - went down nice and easily this morning❗  Gonna take the puppy out for her morning stroll now then hopefully I'll be able to upload the book review I did yesterday.  Wish me luck 👌
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed, she's poo'd and been rewarded so that's it until lunchtime now, when I take my Calcium and take the puppy out for her second stroll of the day.
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken, so time for the puppy's second stroll of the day now.  BBS.
➰➰➰

And we're back.  An extra length onto our walk, thanks to the puppy carrying on walking instead of coming home, but that's OK... it's just snow that makes me too nervous to do extra extra's.
➰➰➰

Got 3 more photo's and another video of the puppy dog, so when my FTP decides to log me in I'll upload them all❗
➰➰➰

Less than 5 minutes into a support chat with one of the support bods at TSO Hosts and the FTP is sorted... why didn't I go straight there when I started having problems instead of waiting days on end❓  🤣
➰➰➰

Been having a look on the Check a Trade site to try and find someone to come out and put flooring in the bathroom and maybe repair and decorate our stair and bathroom walls.  I've shortlisted 5 local traders with good ratings so as soon as I can afford it I'll see if they fancy coming out and giving me a quote.  Gotta save up for it first though❗  🤣

Right now CA Soletrade is ahead of the game 'cos his reviews say he can do the flooring, repairs and decorating so that it's all done by one person, instead of having to find 3 traders for the 3 jobs❗
➰➰➰

Just taken me prescription, so as soon as I start feeling tired I'll head to bed again  👌
➰➰➰

Just started yawning, so I'm off to bed.  Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment