Sunday 5 January 2020

Sunday 5th January 2020

Mornin' all.

Took the puppy out for our morning stroll and the counter still works so I've gotta put it into the spreadsheet then up on my site 'cos it's Sunday today.  I took my pills as soon as I came down because it was still black out there so wouldn't have been safe to walk the puppy for either of us.

I wanna write at least 6 chapters today and tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed 🤞 that I achieve it❗  Gotta discharge the battery on my laptop too, cos it's the first Sunday of the month, as well as putting the rubbish and recycling out.

Busy, busy, busy today❗
➰➰➰

That's the rubbish and recycling sorted for another week, so I can get on with writing now.  Don't expect me to be as chatty as yesterday until I get the 6 chapters written 🤣
➰➰➰

Zoop and vegan sausage rolls for lunch today.  Totally yumsk and I can keep writing while I have them too, which is even better.
➰➰➰

Two fifths of the way through the manuscript now.  Still can't get access to FTP again though, annoyingly.
➰➰➰

Just finished my fifth chapter of the day, so I'm aiming for 6 chapters tomorrow but hoping for 7 so that I've got a day's writing in the bank which would mean I finish on the 10th, rather than the 11th.  I'll hit the half way point tomorrow anyway but I'm gonna publish this then shut down for the night.

I'll be back tomorrow, so I'll see you then.

Nite nite orl!
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment