Sunday 26 January 2020

Sunday 26th January 2020

Mornin' all.

Just taken me pills, including the Calcium, so that's it until this evening now.

It's nice and light out there, so I'm gonna take the puppy our for our morning stroll.  Need to remember how many minutes the Fitbit says I've done so that I can see if it includes the second walk of the day or not... it certainly used to, but hasn't seemed to for the last week or so and I don't know why and I haven't changed anything in the app so I'm lost❗
➰➰➰

Taken a couple of photo's of the puppy dog, so I'll put them up on my site when we get home from our stroll.
➰➰➰

We're back now.  The Fitbit is saying 20 active minutes so I'll see if it increases this afternoon after our second stroll.
➰➰➰

That's the rubbish and recycling out for another week, so I'm thinking I'll take the puppy out for her second stroll soon, just while I think of it, and I'll see if there are any additional active minutes added, then I'll get a different pair of jeans on, ready for tomorrow's marathon.

Almost fell over on this morning's walk, so I hope that doesn't happen again this time❗
➰➰➰

We're back now and the Fitbit hasn't logged the second walk so it obviously goes by the exercise length rather than the active minutes, which is very disappointing considering it's set to 1 minute instead of 10.  Not to worry though, Monday's will be the only double active minutes from now on, seemingly.
➰➰➰

Yummy Sunday lunch today - Quorn roast, plenty of mixed veg, roast potatoes and stuffing.  I've also got next week's meals planned out and we're having veg every day and I'm even gonna try having a small amount of gravy with Thursday's meal (Quorn mince and sprouts) to give it a bit of moisture... I haven't had gravy since Primary School because I don't like everything tasting the same so Steve's gonna put a small amount of gravy in with the mince but not so much that I need a spoon to eat it with.  It'll be the first time in over 30 years that I've had it❗  It also means that the freezer will be empty enough to start on our monthly Iceland bulk shops for frozen food so that we can have something different to pasta and rice every day  🤣  Might even stock up on ice cream while it's cheaper too... because of my dairy allergy I can't have "normal" ice cream so usually pay getting on for a fiver for dairy free ice cream that costs about half that much for dairy ice cream.
➰➰➰

I'm getting a head massager from Freegle at some point next week (my first ever thing I've got from there 🤣) and I've just put the chocolate box and tin on too.  I've taken me pills and they are already kicking in, so I'm off to bed.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment