Thursday 2 January 2020

Thursday 2nd January 2020

I've just started writing my JanNo novel and still can't upload to my site via FTP, so the next couple of week's worth of blog posts are gonna be very short and to the point until I write the final full stop in the first draft of the manuscript.

I've taken my morning pills and as soon as it gets light enough out there, I'll take the puppy for a stroll then spend the rest of the day writing.
➰➰➰

Just taken the pup out and fed her, so that's it for the day now... no more moving off the sofa except to go for a wee.
➰➰➰

Virus scan has just finished and I'm still free of nasties, so time to do the weekly back-ups now, then have lunch (a bowl of chips) then I can spend all afternoon writing again.
➰➰➰

Calcium taken.  Nice and easily this afternoon, thankfully.  As soon as the backups have finished and I've had me lunch, I'll get straight back into the writing again.
➰➰➰

Backups finished, first time this week, so time to put my lunch into the Fitbit app then carry on with the writing now.
➰➰➰

That's three chapter's written.  Aiming for 4 today then 5 every day after that until it's finished so that I can have 9 J2O's.  Absolutely cream crackered right now though❗
➰➰➰

Restore point sucessfully created for another week, so I'm just gonna write chapter 4 then head to bed, I reckon.
➰➰➰

Just finished chapter 4 and taken my pills, so I'm gonna attempt chapter 5 then I really am off to bed then 🤣  Considering it took me 8 hours to write the first two chapters, I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for writing the other two in just over half the time I wrote in this morning❗

See what I meant about shorter blog posts❓  Assuming I manage to write 5 chapters every day, I'll have finished the entire 50k on the 11th which ain't bad going at all❗
➰➰➰

Finished chapter 5 and had my J2O, so I'm heading to beddy-byes now.  Sea ewe orl in the morning.

Nite nite❗
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment