Thursday 9 January 2020

Thursday 9th January 2020

Managed to swallow the 5-HTP whole again this morning so I'm feeling really positive right now.  Only got 11 chapters left to write too, as well as the puppy coming home today so things are going really well right now.  If I can write the 6 chapters today, I'll be on top of the world❗  Managed to write 5 yesterday, with a 2 hour break for the backups, so hopefully I'll be able to do the 6 today and the final 5 tomorrow.  Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed 🤞 for me please❗
➰➰➰

First chapter of the day written so time for chapter forty of fifty to write now.
➰➰➰

The puppy's home again❗❗❗  YAAAAY❗❗❗

She's missing her collar, but the most important thing is that she's hoooooome❗❗❗ 

Apparently the CAB lady is coming out next Friday about my PIP appeal... I hope it's not too late now though!
➰➰➰ 

Second chapter of the day sorted... aiming for another four today, so I'm a third of the way there, in the time it would normally take me to write a single one, so keep crossing them fingers❗
➰➰➰ 

Calcium taken and I'm halfway through today's third chapter already❗
➰➰➰ 

That's the third chapter finished, so I'm half way to today's target and it's only 🕝 2.30pm❗
➰➰➰

Written five chapters now, so I'm gonna enjoy my reward and get on with chapter six... I might even get to bed at a reasonable time too❗
➰➰➰
That's the sixth chapter of the day sorted so just got chapters 45-50 to write tomorrow then that's the entire novel written in 10 days, including having the first day off.

Not gonna know what to do with meself starting on Saturday 🤣
➰➰➰

Heading to bed now.  If it's light outside as soon as I wake up, then I'll take the puppy for her stroll, but if it's dark then I'll write a chapter first.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment