Monday 27 January 2020

Monday 27th January 2020

Mornin' all.

Just taken me morning pills and Steve's given Mitzi hers (as well as a chunk of HobNob), so it's time to take the puppy out for her first stroll of the day now.  It's Monday so it's the two marathon walks today... gonna be a long slog, but it's only one day a week.

BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed then she went out for a poo, like a spectacular girl... I could swear that she wanted to poo while we were on our walk, but she obviously held it in until we came home - maybe she really does understand how difficult it is for me to pick it up on our strolls so holds it in until we get back❓  She hasn't poo'd on her walk for the last couple of weeks, but has very soon after having her breakfast (like this morning) or in the early hours of the morning when Steve takes her out.  I do, of course, pick it up when she poo's on our walk, but I'm wobbly and anxious for the rest of the walk then... sometimes even the rest of the morning/afternoon❗  Is that even possible though❓  Do dogs understand and empathise with their person❓  Do they willingly make things easier for them or am I overthinking things❓  🤣
➰➰➰

Had a veggie delite Subway sarnie for lunch and I've taken me Calcium, so I'm all sorted until after the shopping's been delivered now.  Time to take the puppy out for her second stroll, then give her her lunch now.
➰➰➰

Just got back from our second stroll of the day.  Almost gave Steve a heart attack when he saw me because I didn't make the clinking, jingling noise with my keys as we came in.  Nowt else on for the rest of the day now though, so we can both recover from Marathon Monday.  It's only once a week but it wipes us both out.  Worked out (thanks to Fitbit) that 10 times up and down is 12 minutes, so I'm thinking I'll try 7 times up and down tomorrow to see if that hits the 10 active minutes that Fitbit needs to track it and if not, I'll do 8 times on Wednesday to see how many extra lengths we need to do for it to be logged by my Fitbit.  It's frustrating but necessary but not doing anything negative to either of us long-term.
➰➰➰

Steve's just heard from Helen that she's coming to pick up the puppy after work this evening❗❗ 😢  I know how much the vet bill is for last week though, so I'll pay that now while I remember... BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's the vet bill paid... £39.25 which ain't bad going at all, considering it wasn't far off £150 a month for her steroids and food last year❗  She's off the steroids and on a different food (because she's the ideal weight and is a senior puppy) now so it'll prolly be around £80 a month from now on which is a lot more affordable at just over half the price❗  As soon as the medicated baths finish and her thyroid levels are where they should be, it'll just be her thyroid pills and food each month and maybe yearly blood tests just to keep on top of it all.  She's priceless to us and I'd find any amount necessary for the puppy dog... she's a senior girl now and other than her thyroid seems to be doing really well and is happy and healthy and enjoying herself still, which is great news❗
➰➰➰

Taken 17 photo's and 4 video's of the puppy dog today but she's just gone❗  😢
➰➰➰

Gonna update the Fitbit app with my last drinks then head to bed - I'm missing the puppy dog like mad already and my heart is breaking 💔 so it's gonna be awful not having her here❗
➰➰➰

OK, it's updated, so I'm off to bed.

Nite nite orl.  Sea ewe orl in the morning.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment