Thursday 23 January 2020

Thursday 23rd January 2020

Mornin' all.

THE PUPPY'S COMING HOME TODAY❗❗❗

Apparently the vet is happy with her skin, weight and bloods so he wants to reduce her food a little bit more to see how she gets on with that, the medicated baths will continue for a while yet but it's only taken 3 or 4 months on the right meds and she's healthy again.  It's amazing how quickly she's got back to her ideal health when she'd been tested and treated appropriately❗

I'm gonna take my pills now and we're gonna have the jacket tatties for lunch today, unless Steve changes his mind again.  Keep your 🤞 fingers crossed 🤞 that I can swallow them all easily again.
➰➰➰

She's hoooooome❗❗❗

Straight into her bed and fell asleep again, bless 'er 🤣
➰➰➰

We're definitely having jacket tatties for lunch 'cos they're in the oven and the beans emptied into a saucepan and the cheese out of the fridge... can't wait to get my teeth into it❗
➰➰➰

Takes about 20 minutes to read a chapter of the book, so I'll hopefully finish it and get the review written by bed-time tonight... currently 39% of the way through it.  Not gonna risk reading another chapter before I have my lunch, in case I have to stop half way through it to put my laptop on the floor.
➰➰➰

Ooooh❗  Very yummy lunch❗  Healthy and very filling as well as a few of my 5 a day, so great all round❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked this afternoon, so it's time to get back on with the reading now.
➰➰➰

That's my evening pills taken, so just waiting for them to kick in now, then I'll head to bed.
➰➰➰

Got a few photo's of the puppy dog to put on my site along with the review when I've finished the book... I can pretty much guarantee that it won't be tonight but hopefully by tomorrow afternoon it'll be sorted.  It's getting a ⭐⭐⭐⭐ review so far.
➰➰➰

Time for beddy-byes now.  Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment