Friday 31 January 2020

Friday 31st January 2020

We are finally at Brexit... without a deal - this could either go amazingly well or amazingly terribly - all down to BoJo so not feeling too confident about what will happen to the country now.

The puppy was a good girl on her first walk of the day, came home, ate her breakfast then went out for a poo 💩. 

Got my prescription review at some point today... I'm thinking it'll be a lunchtime call so that the patients appointments aren't delayed.  Steve has changed the menu for the third time this morning - we were supposed to have fish/sausages, chips and rumbledethumps because he "can't be arsed to cook today so it'll have to be a make-do lunch of crisps and cake" even though he agreed to the whole menu on Sunday.  This is the third change already this week.
➰➰➰

That's the prescription review done - gotta have a blood test and blood pressure check because of a couple of the prescriptions I'm on, but that's easily sorted.  Got an appointment on the 12th to get it done and dusted but other than that, everything is tickety-boo❗
➰➰➰

That's me lunch eaten (fishless fish and chips), puppy walked and Calcium taken.  All sorted until tonight now, which means I can spend all afternoon doing surveys 🤣
➰➰➰

Taken a few surveys and coded loads of photo's of the puppy into my homepage, taken my pills and I'm heading to bed now.  Nite nite orl... sea ewe in the morning again 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment