Tuesday 28 January 2020

Tuesday 28th January 2020

Mornin' all

I've taken all my pills until bedtime now, just need to sort the Fitbit email report out and put it on my site... if PSP ever decides to start 🤣  Also potentially got another person wanting to update her site for Steve too, so he'll be working on getting a quote sorted and hopefully having another happy client under his belt... he needs to remember to add in his labour charges instead of just his standard expenses of the domain name and hosting though - like he said, he's not a very good businessman 'cos he hasn't made any profit on the sites he's made so far 🤣

Gonna try rebooting to see if that helps things along.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's the report up and our lunch eaten... yummy jacket potato, cheese and baked beans today and we'd only been finished for maybe 15 or 20 minutes before our Iceland groceries were delivered, so I've just taken the cakes off Monday's shop and it comes to only £40.06 which is awesome.  Steve's got 24 packets of meaty crisps to eat all by himself now though❗  🤣
➰➰➰

Put a bottle of squash and 2 boxes of paracetamol for Steve as well as a bag of lettuce and pack of tomato's to go with our burgers so it's £44.26 now which is more like it.
➰➰➰

Just taken my last pills of the day and within literally seconds of putting the second one under my tongue the Freegle person came to the door with the head massager... my first ever receive in the decade (at least) since I've been using Freegle❗  Gonna try it tonight and leave a review of it on here and my homepage tomorrow - it's something I've wanted to try for several years and I've finally got it in my hands. 

The pills are kicking in, so I'm heading to bed for an early night now.  Nite nite orl... sea ewe in the morning❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment