Tuesday 14 January 2020

Tuesday 14th January 2020

Mornin' all

Taken the puppy out for our morning stroll and the son of the person I reported to the police had a go at me, accusing me of the same thing as his father, so I came home and reported him too.  Now that I know what they're doing is a crime, I'll report every one of them every time they have a go at me 🤷.

I've taken me morning pills now and Steve thinks Helen said the puppy was going back to theirs today, so we shall see.

Put me weekly email report from Fitbit on my site now, so I can start reading nice and early today.
➰➰➰

Steve's just heard that the puppy is being picked up tomorrow, rather than today, so I've taken her harness off and taken her bag back through to the kitchen.  We get another day with the puppy❗  Yaaaay❗
➰➰➰

Our lunch today was burgers, which tasted even better today for some reason.

Doing well with the reading today.  Hoping to get at least 5 chapters read before I head to bed and hopefully finish it off tomorrow then.
➰➰➰

Just taken me last pills of the day, so I'll keep reading until they start kicking in then head to bed for an early night I reckon.
➰➰➰

The cream crackeredness has just started kicking in, so I'm off to bed.  Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment