Wednesday 29 January 2020

Wednesday 29th January 2020

Morning all.

I discovered a new pair of trousers in the bedroom last night, so that's saved me a bit of money and my pills went down amazingly easily this morning, so hopefully that means today will be a good day for me.

The virus scan has started, so I can't check my emails until it's finished... means I'll be surfing for the next 5-ish hours. Time to watch Masterchef while I'm waiting I reckon.
➰➰➰

Steve will be seeing his family the same in 7 days than I've seen my family since the start of 2010.  He saw his sister yesterday, his dad today and he's seeing his mum on Sunday.  I saw my mum in January 2010, at my father's funeral and then two months later with the puppy.  I haven't seen her since.  Hardly fair now, is it❓
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken, so I'm all dosed up until bedtime now.
➰➰➰

THE PUPPY'S HOME AGAIN❗❗❗  YAAAAY❗❗❗
➰➰➰

Got a medication review over the phone on Friday for some reason... it's only two days away so I hope it's nothing serious for it to come out of the blue like this❗  I ordered the anti-bladder pills and folic acid last night so maybe it's that❓  I've got an appointment to see Dr B in the middle of February, so maybe it's for that to free up the appointment❓

Got a social worker coming out tomorrow, just after lunch too, just to see if there's anything they can help with... that was arranged by the police that I'd totally forgotten about❗

It's amazing what's suddenly become available in the last 6 months - first the CAB then my GP surgery and now social services... I wonder who's next❓❗
➰➰➰

Got a feedback opportunity soon so I'm gonna plug my headphones in and go for a wee in preparation.
➰➰➰

That's the feedback sorted and my last two pills taken, so it's time for bed now I reckon.  Can someone remind me to sort the photo's and upload it tomorrow pretty please?

Thank you and nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment