Tuesday 26 March 2024

Aaaand...

...relax!


I've just brought my groceries in so I'm in a great deal of pain, stiff, swollen, wobbly and just generally not good, but that's it done for another week now so I can start the recovery process until Saturday when I have my bath.


Got a me-friendly creamy drinking chocolate on the go but I'm so wobbly it's going everywhere... never mind though, eh?


Can someone remind me to email Broad Oak tomorrow afternoon if my central heating still hasn't kicked in please?  Gotta remember not to open my email programmes and to kick the weekly virus scan off, then the backups when it's finished and hopefully clear tomorrow.  If it finds viruses on my website backup and One Drive, I need to write down the location so that I can get them got good at last - I'm safe 'cos they're historical viruses that stopped with me thanks to my anti-virus programme, but I keep forgetting to write down where they are so that I can get rid of them properly once and for all.


My solar panels have produced £4.31 of energy since I last checked them this morning and they are now up to £87.70 since they were turned on about a week ago so that's my electricity paid for this month!


This blog post is waaaay too long, so I'm gonna shut up and publish it now then curl up under my sleeved blanket.



No comments:

Post a Comment