Saturday 30 March 2024

I've been...

...on a mini spending spree this afternoon and bought myself some more chocolate, my first 5 boxes of granola of the year (because they were on offer), 18 hanging dehumidifiers 'cos the one that I've been using has made a huuuuuge difference to my clothes no longer being damp (from the heat) when I wear them (which has stopped my carers whining) and a box for my crystals so that I could get free delivery.


I'm proud of myself for going overboard and spending the hundreds that I would have done this time last year, but I've still got a way to go yet.


It's also been warm enough for me to have the back door open for 15 minutes while I was doing my afternoon laps but my nose is running, my eyes are itchy, and I can't stop sneezing and sniffing now, so my hayfever season has started too, now that there is pollen throughout the house because I just didn't stop and think.


I've just taken the bread and fruit off Tuesday's grocery order 'cos I've got plenty here and replaced it with soya milk ready for when my granola (or was it museli?) arrives.


My FitBit is full of juice ready for tomorrow so I'm gonna publish this then put it back around my ankle before I forget and start walking somewhere without my steps being counted.


No comments:

Post a Comment