Thursday 28 March 2024

Mornin' all

I didn't take my AP's last night so was still awake at 11.45pm and woke up at 3am so the Snooze gummies aren't that helpful in reality lol


I've done my morning laps and popped my morning pills so I'm just waiting for my carer to turn up so that I can make her a drink while I wait for the engineer to call at 7am.  Apparently all the settings are fine, so I might have to get the electrician back.  I had a thought while I was awake in bed though... I wonder if it's as simple as a switch needing to be pushed up or down in the box that controls the central heating?  I know that at least one of the recent bods to do with the central heating and solar panels has been in there so maybe that's all it is?  I'll have to try and remember to ask when they phone and come out!


I've set the monthly virus scan running this morning and rememberd not to open my email programmes so hopefully today will be a good day for me.


This blog post is too long already, so I'm gonna publish it and put up today's to-do list I reckon.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment