Sunday 24 March 2024

Third update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan - just started it
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Don't turn the central heating panel on all day
  • Don't mess with any of the central heating settings
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Take bread out of the freezer for my breakfast
  • Have breakfast - today's toast-time is 7.35am - I actually had it an hour later than that today though!
  • Log breakfast into FitBit app
  • Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
  • Look in the settings of FitBit and Google to try and unlink them - apparently all FitBit accounts have to be linked to Google before 2025 so I've asked on the forum about how to download the weekly spreadsheets now - there doesn't seem to be any way to get everything in one spreadsheet any more, so it'll just be the images on my homepage from now on, frustratingly
  • Do morning laps
  • Give out of date food to Freegler
  • Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants anything
  • Do the news
  • Keep working on memorial site
  • Have lunch - gonna air-fry my second solid meal of the week now!
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Refill dosette box
  • Open windows and back door
  • Come up with list of questions for my GP - I've got the first few written down, but there are bound to be more lol
  • Ask for help planning NaNo book from friends and family - ask for as much detail and accurate dates as possible
  • Plan out NaNo book
  • Email medical secretaries at my GP practice - I've put it in a letter to my GP instead
  • Write to GP - who do I contact to get hospital notes, can I email the surgery secretary about what the results mean if I get my hospital notes and can I ask what the medical terms mean if I don't understand
  • Get envelope for GP letter
  • Address envelope
  • Put stamp on envelope
  • Fold up letter and pop into the envelope
  • Do afternoon laps
  • Get ready for Broad Oak - been, fixed and gone in under an hour today, thankfully
  • Find crystal cabinet - there might be a way to get one (or more) from Mindful Souls at some point in future, but I'll keep looking for one (or more) for my other crystals too
  • Find more Pagany things
  • Read and review a book on my TBR pile
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment