Wednesday 27 March 2024

Third and final update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run weekly virus scan
  • Sort out viruses - I *think* I've got rid of them now, so hopefully next week will be totally clear with any luck
  • Do backups
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Take bread out of the freezer for my breakfast
  • Have breakfast
  • Log breakfast into FitBit app
  • Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
  • Do morning laps
  • Email Broad Oak
  • Give out of date food to Freegler
  • Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants anything
  • Do the news
  • Keep working on memorial site
  • Have lunch
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Clear browser caches ready for tomorrow's monthly scan
  • Come up with list of questions for my GP - I've got the first few written down, but there are bound to be more lol
  • Ask for help planning NaNo book from friends and family - ask for as much detail and accurate dates as possible
  • Plan out NaNo book
  • Do afternoon laps
  • Get ready for the out of hours engineer to sort out my central heating - they've just gone and they are going to contact the office in the morning but I might potentially have to have an electrician out to have a look at the wiring 'cos all the settings are OK and it should be working so he needs to get advice on the next stage but it'll be another day without breakfast again
  • Give boxes to Freegler - it's been postponed until next week 'cos of Covid but that gives me more time to collapse them up, hopefully with the help of my amazing sister-in-law
  • Find crystal cabinet - there might be a way to get one (or more) from Mindful Souls at some point in future, but I'll keep looking for one (or more) for my other crystals too
  • Find more Pagany things
  • Read and review a book on my TBR pile
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment