Monday 25 March 2024

My solar panels are...

...amazing!


They produce about £11 of electric every day and I'll be billed separately so I'll still have to pay my electricity bill, just like I always have, but I'll be getting paid about £300 a month just from them so that was a lovely little surprise and means that when everything is settled and I'm used to the difference in cost and know roughly how much I'll be getting from the solar panels, I can potentially really push the boat out with my electricity usage without worrying about it 'cos my monthly bill pays for itself in 9 days now!


It's been incredibly stressful for the last few months but the end is in sight now and Gaia and the Green Man are both pointing me in the right direction and looking after me now.


No comments:

Post a Comment