Thursday 28 March 2024

Nite nite orl

I've had a very long and very stressful 48 hours with very little sleep and what I did manage was very disturbed, so I've taken my pills and am heading straight to bed.


Basically because there aren't any errors anywhere any more, there's nothing else that Broad Oak can do to help me so the manufacturer is coming out at some point to inspect and hopefully fix it.  It's the Easter long weekend now so it'll be Tuesday at the very earliest before I hear anything so I'll have been without any kind of heat and the small amount of hot water in the tank getting used up by my carers doing the washing up and wiping the sides while the hot tap is running, so I'll have to have another cold bath on Saturday, but as long as there's enough hot water for them, that's OK right?


I'm gonna stop ranting now and head to bed.


I'll see you all in the morning at some point and hopefully be able to have my mug of soup for the first time in 3 days tomorrow lunchtime 'cos I've had 2 meals in 3 days so far this week and none of them have been made by my carer, but that's pretty standard stuff now.  This morning's carer started her day with a mug of decaff tea, milk and sugar and this afternoon's carer talked to someone in her native language for the entire 18 minutes she was here, so I'll be paying for an hour of care today and haven't even had 1 second of support from either of them today, which is pretty standard too, but they will all be expecting me to make them hot drinks instead of helping me to wash, dress and make my lunch now <shrug>


Time for me to hit the hay.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment