Sunday 31 March 2024

Mornin' all

Did you remember to put all your clocks forward an hour this morning?  My inherited clock was amazingly easy, but I was expecting that 'cos it's just a dial to turn.


My watch was stressful 'cos I had to disconnect Bluetooth, restart my phone and watch and link them back up again, but even that was nowhere near as bad as re-doing the time over and over again on the room humidity sensor!  That took a good 10 minutes to sort out and then my carer came to the door less than 5 minutes later!


Breakfast this morning is a creamy drinking chocolate because I almost fell backwards while I was getting washed, so I'm gonna spend as little time on my feet as possible today.  I'm definitely not doing my morning laps and I'll see how I feel this afternoon, but today is not the day for taking risks and having one day off won't do any harm.


I remembered to pop my morning pills while I was waiting for my laptop to boot up and the virus scan worked first time too, so that's good.


This blog post is already too long, so I'm gonna publish it and put today's to-do list up now I reckon.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment