Saturday 30 March 2024

Mornin' all

I was awake before 4am again then dozed until my watch woke me up at 5.30am then it took me 19 minutes to put my glasses on, make the bed and come downstairs!


I've popped my morning pills with my morning glass of water and after a slow start, my daily virus scan is almost finished now, which is a relief.


The clocks go forward in the early hours of tomorrow morning, so I definitely need an early night tonight to make up for the hour that I'll be without tomorrow... I just hope that I'm up before my carer arrives tomorrow!


I'm freezing cold but I'm not gonna make myself a hot drink or curl up underneath the sleeved blanket otherwise the carer is bound to turn up mid-mouthful or she'll have to wait for me to untangle myself which will put her in a bad mood for her other clients, so I'll just have to stay cold until she turns up.


I've got 2 deliveries due today too, so it's all go!


Time to put today's to-do list up before my carer arrives methinks.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment