Wednesday 17 April 2024

Today's (17th April 2024) breakfast and lunch photos

A combination of the weekly virus scan and my internet connection dropping every 5-10 minutes, then my weekly backups taking forever meant that I didn't have my breakfast until gone 10am and my connection is, right now, the first time it's stayed up long enough to get this post and the three photos up.


My breakfast was just the dust from the end of the box of berry granola with soya milk and a bottle of orange juice.  Tomorrow I'll be finishing off the juice and refilling 8 bottles with the substituted cartons that came yesterday.  I'll also be trying a new chocolate wheat biscuit that hasn't got an allergen in the list of ingredients, so will hopefully be OK.


Lunch was another mug of instant Minestrone Cup Soup and 5 more packets of Christmas pudding flavour crisps.


Here are today's 3 meal photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment