Thursday 18 April 2024

Today's (18th April 2024) lunch photos

Today's lunch was the same as the last 4 days: a mug of minestrone Cup Soup and 5 packets of Christmas pudding crisps.  I've finished off the box of minestrone soup now, so it'll be vegetable soup for 4 days starting tomorrow and there are only 2 (I think) multipacks of the crisps left, so it'll be back to the bacon flavoured crisps on Monday 'cos Sunday will just be 350g of chocolate chip biscuits for my lunch lol


My stomach was a bit confused by the sudden total change in my breakfast this morning, but it soon worked out how to process the new food and I was fine... although maybe I'll steer clear of fizzy drinks at 8am though 'cos I've been burping pretty much constantly since I had it lol


Here are todays 2 lunch photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment