Friday 19 April 2024

Well that was new!

A new carer came to help me today and the first thing she did when I opened the door was to ask how I was, so I replied saying that I wasn't too bad and she replied to that saying "good thanks!" then she asked if I had WiFi here, so I said I did and she goes "what's the log-in details so that I can sign in?" which left me speechless 'cos the other carers use their phone's connection rather than mine!!


When I gave her the details, she logged in and made sure she stayed at 2 metres away from me for the entire 18 minutes, then I had to remind her to do her notes and sign out!!


She also had her wireless ear buds in, so she's obviously gonna be one of those carers who are more interested in listening to their music and using their phones (on my connection) than supporting me!


Urgh, I hate it when carers don't do what I pay them to do!  I'm just glad that I didn't fall over today!


Time to update today's spreadsheet then make my breakfast methinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment