Wednesday 16 October 2024

Aaaaaand...relax

That's my emergency groceries (20 bottles of Glitterberry J2O and 3 cans of cream lol) delivered and put away so I can sit, relax and recover for the rest of today now.


I'm gonna give the milk foamer another try with coffee this time and I won't be so eager to get it all into the mug at once now that I know how loose the lid of it is lol


It'll be liquid breakfasts until next week 'cos I want to be sure that I've got enough bread to see me through until I've recovered from my jab, but I've got fruit bread in the small freezer, so I can chow down on that too if necessary.  Basically I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best after my jab and I'm all motivation-ready for NaNo and JanNo now too, so I've just gotta put on as much weight as I can between now and the jab and take it from there.


Gonna go and make myself a hopefully foamy decaff coffee now just to see what that's like... there are 2 foam settings "light and airy" or "dense and delicious" or something like that, so I'm gonna give the "light and airy" one a try first I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment