Wednesday 16 October 2024

Have I...

...found the potential way to possibly get a hot (as opposed to barely tepid) drink out of the new machine?


I've just had a barely tepid decaff coffee that was actually foamy (yay!) but I've potentially spotted how to get some heat into the drinks instead of the barely tepid that the first two drinks have been... there's a setting with a steaming cup so maybe I need to do that first, then the foaminess?


I managed to get all of the liquid (and foam) into the mug without damaging the mug and getting the liquid all over the counter... all I had to do was take the lid off before pouring it into the mug!  lol


I've also discovered (as long as my maths is right) that I can get 4 drinks out of the litre carton, so as soon as I've tried all three, I'll know how many of which flavour to get each week.


In 24 hours I've gone from knowing nothing about it to potentially being able to have coffee-shop quality drinks!


I could get used to this lol


No comments:

Post a Comment