Thursday 3 October 2024

Goooood morning all

I've woken up in a good mood today and the pain, exhaustion, memory problems, wobbliness and all my other normal grumbles aren't too bad either, so hopefully that means today will be a good day.


I've used the product test item for the first non-testing time and I've gotta keep on renaming the photos that I took while I was testing it today.  I've also gotta remember to fill up my squash bottle and take the first video of the day at 6am as well as shaving ready for tomorrow's jab.  My 10 morning pills have been popped so I'm all ready to face whatever the day throws at me now.  The daily virus scan is still running so hopefully that'll be clear too.


Time to get my first to-do list of the day together and put up now then I can take the first video of the day.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment