Friday 11 October 2024

Goooood morning all

I'm stiff as a board, in a lot of pain, no energy, my motivation and mood is through the floor, got cotton wool in my head, wobbly, confused and just generally bleh but that's pretty normal for me so I'm having a good day today.


My anti-virus is trying to sell me a product that I've already got, so I'll just ignore the outdated apps and drivers warnings and run the driver updater instead just to be 100% sure.


I've popped my morning pills with my morning glass of water so I'm all ready to face the day now.  My blood pressure was back to low triple figures again this morning, which is normal for me, so that's OK.  I'm expecting 3 deliveries today so I hope I'm dressed when they arrive!


This blog post is already too long so I'm gonna shut up and put my day's to-do list up now.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment