Tuesday 8 October 2024

Gotta remember...

...that the 2 tubs of treat-sized chocolates at the bottom of the teetering tower over by the freezer, are reserved for NaNo24 and JanNo25.


I've got a tub and a half of treat-sized chocolates to get through in the fridge and there are 10 x J2O's ready to go for landmark writing treats so I'm all ready to go now.


If my maths is right (which it probably isn't lol) I'll be able to have a treat-sized choccie for every thousand words I write and a J2O for every 5,000 that I write.  I'm gonna stock up on the Glitterberry J2O's for JanNo but they won't be available until closer to Christmas time and I haven't got room for them any more either lol.


I'm basically stocking up on treats little and often so that it's not so stressful or expensive to do it all at once, but NaNo is totally ready now, I've just gotta get into the intense writing headspace that I get into throughout November and I spend January editing.


It'll be weird all round this time 'cos I'll be writing non-fiction for the first time in my life, exposing a very private part of myself and my disability potentially to the world and hopefully getting into the hands of trainee doctors so that hopefully nobody else has to go through what I went through and am now stuck with for the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment